I've heard several ladies from church talk about blogging so I thought I'd see what it was all about. I've actually had this blog set up for a few days, but it seems like everytime I sit down to write Jordyn wakes up crying. It seems like she's always hungry, so it seems like I never get anything done these days. Most days I'm lucky if I get showered dressed and the bed made. If I get much else accomplished, it's a miracle. I don't know how you ladies with more than one kid do it. I admire you. Don't get me wrong, Jordyn is a good baby, she only crys when she's hungry or in pain (she is a very gassy baby). We love our little angel and wouldn't trade her for the world, but it's still a big adjustment to make and we're still trying to work things out.
10.14.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





congratulations, welcome to the blogging world! Jordyn is so adorable!
ReplyDelete