We can send in 5 more photos to help convince the judges that our baby is the cutest. I've narrowed it down to these seven, I just need your help picking out which five would impress the panal of judges the most. PLEASE let me know what you think, I'm a mom, and can't eliminate any of them, so I need an outside opinion. Thanks for all your help. (the pictures are numbered from top to bottom)








Oh, she is so cute!! I especially love numbers two and six!
ReplyDelete2,4 and 6- ADORABLE! She is really a cutie. I know that you say you can't go shopping without someone trying to talk to her or look at her, but she is just so darn cute that you can't blame them. I would probably be stopping you to talk to her too! ;-)
ReplyDeleteI LOVE #2! Very Cute!
ReplyDelete#2, #4, & #6 are my favorites. #2 is my most favorite, though! :)
ReplyDeleteMom said 2,3,4,5,7 and Colt and I said 1,2,3,6,7. Sorry we're so late in answering! I hope it's not too late!! We love you all so much!!
ReplyDelete