Since we were without the internet for most of the month of May, I wasn't able to write about all of our adventures (not that I had a lot of time to post anyway). Instead of writing posts about everything we did, I'm just going to do a quick over view.
We experienced the goodness of pudding cups shared with Daddy,
we discovered the joys of playing in the cupboards,
We found that food tastes much better when we feed ourselves (our faces, our highchair, and the floor),
We went to the moon and back (well, to the space center anyway),
we've enjoyed the vastness of our playroom,
we've put miles (okay, maybe feet) on our shoes while learning to walk behind Mr. Lion
and we've beat the heat by swimming in our pool
and enjoying popcicles in our rocking chair on the front porch.





No comments:
Post a Comment