1.18.2009

Daddy's Princess

One day, there was a little girl who decided that she wanted to figure out who she was and her impact on the world around her. She had heard of famous people such as Ariel, Belle, and Cinderella, and thought I could be a movie star such as they. So she tried out for the part of Snow White

and of a fairy princess,

but she wasn't quite digging the whole movie star thing. Then she thought, I'll be a great worker like grandpa, but soon found out those were big boots to fill.

Another thought that crossed her mind was going back to her 'Nawlins roots and so she got down to her birthday suit and put on some body paint,

but then she realized it was still a bit early for Mardi Gras. Finally, the little girl realized that she'd known who she was all along, she was Daddy's little Monster,

I mean Princess,

okay maybe both. (I guess she did make the whole movie star thing work... you've seen Shreck, right? The name Fiona ring a bell?)


1 comment:

  1. That is so cute! Does she bring you the stuff to dress up in or does she try to put it on herself yet?

    ReplyDelete