8.29.2009

We're Back!

We are finally back from our extended stay in Utah, and somewhat rested. We had a fun and busy schedule while we were there. We went to the cabin (where we went fishing, and four wheeling, and for walks to see the turkeys), we went hiking and swimming, we chased lizards and hunted for snakes, Jordyn played with cousins and had her first sleepover (Erik & I went to Vegas and left her with Aunt Heather for the night), and celebrated several birthdays, but the main reason we traveled to Utah (and then to Colorado and then back to Utah again) was to see Uncle Colt and Aunt Karen get married! Slowly, over the course of the next month (or more) I'll hopefully be able to catch up on all that has happened over the last several weeks. Until then. .


P.S. This is how most of the wedding shots I got look, Colt, Karen & Jordyn or Karen & Jordyn. Right now, Erik & I are wishing we would have left Jordyn with them, she's not adjusting to being home very well.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm glad you're back. I've missed the Zugner Zoo! Also yay to Colt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry Jordyn isn't adjusting well. Tell her hi from Aunt Karen! I'm glad you got to be here so we could spend time with you. It was so fun! I hope you are doing well. Love you!

    ReplyDelete