4.21.2011

Office Organization

I've had several people ask if I'm still doing my organizing projects, and sadly, I haven't been. However, here is on that I did back in April that I hadn't posted about - our office. Our office is actually just the other half of our playroom so when Erik finished the built ins in the playroom, I knew that the office needed attention too. The only before picture is one that I took while organizing our filing cabinet so it makes it look worse than normal.
The closet in our office was turned into my "craft closet" when I had to clear out my craft room to make room for a nursery. The only problems was that half my craft stuff was in the closet and half was in the attic storage space. Erik put more shelves in the closet when we started cleaning out the craft room, I just needed to utilize them better so that all my crafting stuff would fit in the closet.










So, after consolidating and purging we were able to get rid of one whole bookcase in the office, and fit most of my crafting stuff in the closet (my sewing machine and serger are still in the attic storage space along with some of my fabric - the closet can only hold so much ).
















Maybe now that we're starting to get into a routine around here I'll get back to organizing, my laundry room is in desperate need of some help.

1 comment:

  1. The closet looks great! What a great maximization of your space. Thanks for your thoughts on the first post :) I love reading your blog, by the way.

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete