11.17.2007
Lint Collection
I don't know about the rest of you with young babies, but my little Jordyn seems to be starting her own lint collection. I don't know how she does it, but she get's lint everywhere. I find lint between her fingers and toes, under her arms in the crevas of her neck, and in the rolls of her thighs. It amazes me how dirty she can get from just laying around. I would expect this from a toddler who was playing in the dirt all day. (I guess others would to since I was reading in the book Great Expectations: Baby's First Year and the author stated that infants don't need daily baths since they don't do anything to get dirty. I guess she's never met an infant like mine). So, if anyone would like to start their own lint collection or would like some more lint to add to their already growning pile, just let me know, I've got a lint factory growing at my house!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Jeni was telling me that she read that too- but it's so silly! I've given Peyton a bath every day since he was able to after he healed from his circumcision and his umbilical cord fell off. They get so dirty just from eating (even just breast milk- Peyton would always feel sticky after the end of the day). Jeni's little girl spits up every day so she definitely needs to bathe her- maybe some babies don't need a bath every day, but all of my friends seem to be bathing their little munchkins every day too. I remember finding lint balls too. Where does they come from?!
ReplyDelete