Sunday afternoon, we decided to go for a stroll around Lafreniere Park. It was a perfect day for a Sunday stroll with Jordyn in tote. We were not the only ones to think so either. The park was packed, and we even ran into our friends Mindy & Jerry Giles, with their little one, Anna. I took advantage of the beautiful fall weather and got some great pictures of my two favorite subjects. I’m no professional photographer, but I enjoy taking photos. I personally think that I do a better job with landscapes, but I’m trying to get the hang of taking portrait style photos, especially now that I have a little angel to photograph. (As you can see from some of the photos, Erik is trying his hand at photography as well, and I don't think he did too bad).
11.06.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






Congratulations! I had no idea! I thought Craig had said that you were pregnant but still had no idea! Its weird to see Erik with a little one when he was so nervous with Mason...who by the way is getting too big! And we are now expecting number two in Feb. Well congrats and good luck!
ReplyDelete