This is Jordyn September 2007. 1.05.2008
Four Months
It's hard to believe that our little girl is already four months old. She is growing up so quickly. I love spending my days with this precious little angel, getting to see her budding personality shine through. Jordyn is such a happy little girl, it makes life wonderful. Her smile and her cute little laugh can brighten anyone's day. Yet, her tears and pouts can break a mommy's heart (well, they break this mommy's heart anyway). Jordyn is the center of her parents (and grandparents) world, and she has brought many joys in her short 4 months here with us. I just want to say that I LOVE my little girl. I cherish the moments that I've had with her and look forward to the ones yet to come. Everyday is another chance to get to know this wonderful daughter of God that Erik and I have the privilege to held through her journey here on earth. We are so very grateful to our Heavenly Father for sending us such a wonderful little girl.
This is Jordyn September 2007.
This is Jordyn January 2008.
This is Jordyn September 2007.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





She is a DOLL!!!
ReplyDelete