2.15.2008

Daddy Daughter Playtime

I have to admit, I've been taking full advantage of having Erik home for the past week. I frequently had Jordyn over and tell him that she is now his concern and then walk off for some "me time." A few days ago, during one of these play sessions, I heard Jordyn laughing and giggling like I'd never heard before. This is what I saw when I walked into the living room.... Since Jordyn enjoys playtime with her Daddy so much, it has become a nightly occurance. Erik activly plays with Jordyn and gets her tired, then we feed her her fruits and vegetables, give her a bath, and she's ready for bed. Needless to say, since we've started this new routine, Jordyn wakes up less frequently at night. I think she's too worn out to worry about waking up to eat. (which is a good thing for me)

3 comments:

  1. I ALWAYS take advantage of "daddy's playtime!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. how fun, she looks like she is having a blast! david loves to do that with tyler and i get so scared :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are great pictures! That would make a fun picture frame.

    ReplyDelete