4.23.2008

Funny Little Girl


Jordyn has a very strong personality, and she knows what she likes. She's also not afraid to let you know what she wants to do. No, she can't talk yet, but she's got the art of hinting down very well. Tonight, as I was trying to put her down to sleep, Jordyn decided that I was a little slow in starting to sing to her (we sing a few primary songs each night before bed). To help me get the hint, she started to "sing" to herself, it was more of a hum, but it worked. Tonight was not the first time she's done this, in fact she does it just about anytime we try to put her down and I don't start singing to her. One of Jordyn's favorite things to do is bounce. Anytime you help her stand up she bounces, and at times when you're holding her she'll start to bounce on your arm, to let you know she's tired of sitting still and she wants to you bounce her. Oh, it is so fun to watch her learn and grow. I can't wait to see the things that this little bundle of energy is going to learn, the things she's going to teach me, the things she's going to accomplish. In the meantime, I'll enjoy every minute of watching her learn and grow, and laugh at the sillyness of childhood, and just enjoy my silly little girl.

4 comments:

  1. Oh how cute!! :) I can't wait to come see you guys!! I miss you all so much! I love you tons! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jordyn is so cute! Isn't it crazy how early their personalities develop?

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's singing! That's great! (Humming, singing... same thing...) By the way, I got Lizzy's hats at Target - not very original, but not very expensive either! I'm not sure where else you should look if they don't have any there. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete