7.21.2009

Summer Fun

I haven't been very good at updating the blog this summer, we've been busy taking babies for a walk,
swimming in the lake with Daddy, eating Popsicles,
going swimming, warming up in the sun, making cupcakes, feeding the horses, drinking Kool-ade, playing on our park, and playing with friends, and tomorrow we are headed to Utah for an extended vacation so things probably wont get any better. I hope you all are having a fun filled summer as well!

4 comments:

  1. LOVE the Kool-ade picture! That girl is too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great summer to me! For the very same reasons, I have had a terrible time keeping my blog updated as well. Oh well, at least it's for good reasons, huh?! Have a great trip out West! ps--I can NOT believe Jordyn is potty trained. Wow! I swear I'm not going to even be ready to try with Sam for another year, ha! Who would guess they are only days apart in age?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would you like to potty train Peyton?! :-)

    It looks like you are having a fabulous summer! I love all of the outside activities. Jordyn is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That baby is too too precious! If she like that Koolaid, make her a glass of it at night and put a few spoonfulls of Nyquil in there. She'll go right to sleep and won't bother you while you trying to watch TV.

    ReplyDelete