The 6th picture down is my favorite! Chloe sucks on her lip too and it's the cutest thing!
I can't believe Jordyn is two. That is crazy! I remember when we came to visit you in the hospital and she was itty bitty. Time sure does fly.
Can you explain why Peyton has been 2 for the last 5 years? Just kidding- it just feels like he's been a toddler forever {and getting into everything}.
The 6th picture down is my favorite! Chloe sucks on her lip too and it's the cutest thing!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe Jordyn is two. That is crazy! I remember when we came to visit you in the hospital and she was itty bitty. Time sure does fly.
Can you explain why Peyton has been 2 for the last 5 years? Just kidding- it just feels like he's been a toddler forever {and getting into everything}.
These pics catch Jordyn in all her various moods & smiles. She is a beautiful 2 year old who always has something new to show us or tell us!
ReplyDelete