5.15.2010

Utah Vacation Post #3



The Monday after we got back from snowmobiling we headed up to Logan to see my Grandma. My mom was able to come with us and we stopped in Provo on the way up and picked up my little sister. We were also able to stop in SLC and have dinner with some of Erik's friends. I'm glad that he was able to have such a good visit with his friends, he hasn't seen them since we were married almost 5 yrs ago. After dinner we finished our trek up to Logan and stayed the night at my Grandma's house. We were able to spend most of the day with her on Tuesday before heading home. I love going to visit my Grandma, she's one of my favorite people in the whole world. I don't get to see her very often so we always try to make the trip up to Logan when we're in Utah. It's a long drive but it's definitely worth it. We LOVE you Grandma!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment