5.15.2010
Utah Vacation Post #5
I'm on a roll today so I figured I might as well finish our Utah vacation posts, that's right this is the last one (its about time since we got home from our vacation over a month ago)! After the excitement of Disneyland we decided to take it easy, that and on our last night in California, J accidentally scratched my eye (you could actually see the fingernail mark on my eyeball, ouch!) so I was out of commission for a few days. Fortunately the eye healed fine. On one of our last days there we took J to visit Uncle Scott at work. She was able to get in the track hoe with him and dig in the dirt. 

J thought this was the coolest thing ever and every time we see a track hoe she points it out and says, "that's what Uncle Scott drives". Then, as a special treat, Aunt Heather made J a princess cake just for fun.
J is convinced that it was her birthday cake, she LOVED it. I don't think she was too happy when everyone started to eat it! Thanks Uncle Scott and Aunt Heather for being so AWESOME!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment