11.01.2010

T Minus 31 Hrs

So it's official, we are to be at the hospital at 5:30am Wednesday morning to evict these to monkeys. We had our 36 wk Dr's appointment today and our OB confirmed the induction date and gave us the specific time. Now all we do is sit and wait. To be honest, I'm not sure which is worse, the anxiety of not knowing when you're going to have your kid(s) or the anticipation of waiting for the confirmed hour. As of right now, all lights are green for a vaginal delivery (but we will be delivering in the OR in case baby B decides to cause problems). I'll be back with all the fun stuff (names, weights, pictures, etc) sometime this weekend, until then, wish us luck!

2 comments:

  1. Yaaay! Good luck! Can't wait to hear (read) about everything and see all the pics! I know everything will go great!

    ReplyDelete