The boys were able to come home in the afternoon on November 11, C could have come home the day before, but we wanted them to come home together so he stayed by his brother's side. W was being difficult and decided to become jaundiced and had to be put under the lights again. The Dr's really wanted to let him come home so they put 2 sets of lights on him to speed up the process. Fortunately it worked and shortly after 12:00 we were on our way home with the boys in tow. Both Grandmas were at the house to greet us. Erik laughed at me for this, but I had a schedule of sorts for holding the boys when we got home. Let me explain; while they were in the hospital, I was selfish so only Erik and I got to hold them there (I also did this partially because I knew how bad J wanted to hold them but she couldn't because of all the wires attached to them). So J and Grandmas were all anxious to hold the boys for the first time, again I was a bit selfish here. 
J got to hold her brothers first then I got to hold them both for the first time (in the hospital it was only 1 at a time)
and then Erik got to hold them both
and then the grandmas got their turns. 
This and their blessing day are the only times the boys will be dressed in matching outfits. Sorry to all those who bought the boys matching outfits its just not my thing.
A few days later J held them both. She prefers to hold them one at a time (and Daddy prefers not to hold them at all - he'd rather hold his little princess.
11.14.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment