12.01.2010

November Activities

November was a crazy month for us. To start the month off, J had an open house at preschool. I missed it due to being in the hospital but since the boys were doing OK that night Erik was able to meet her there (Erik's mom was watching J for us and she took her to the open house). My mom flew into town right before the boys came home. Right after the boys came home we had a good friend come visit us. We LOVE Miss Yoconda and her sweet girls. (little shout out here: Miss Yoconda watched J for us a few times when we had Dr's appointments and for that we are VERY GRATEFUL).

Also this month, J got to pull out her paints for a project we had started in Oct. A dear friend of mine had this idea, and so I had cut out the leaves, but we never got around to painting them. J decided it would be a lot for fun to paint Grandma's hand - good thing they're washable paints. . .

J also played dress ups (don't you just love the ringlets? I sure do).


Then on the last day of preschool before Thanksgiving, they had a feast. J's class was the Indians and another class was the pilgrims. J came home wearing this. . .


That little grin quickly turned to this. . .


and this. . .


so goofy!

For Thanksgiving most of my family came to visit (only my older sister and her family were missing) - I'll post about that later. After everyone had left, J was invited to sleepover at Mimi's house (Erik's mom) she was so excited that the night before, she fell asleep with her sleepover bag on.

That's what J did this month. Here's what the boys did. First we have C


and then there's W

I only wish I had gotten that much sleep this month ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment