Amy they are all so dang cute...what a GREAT big sister she is...love the photo...glad to hear you are hanging in there and chugging along...I can't imagine having two little ones at the same time...so excited for you guys and can't wait to watch them grow like weeds...have a GREAT CHRISTMAS!!!!
Ok I just love that picture. Jordyn is such a pretty little girl and her two sleeping brothers look so peaceful. Having twins is a breeze, right? Haha! You have a beautiful family. Merry Christmas!
Amy they are all so dang cute...what a GREAT big sister she is...love the photo...glad to hear you are hanging in there and chugging along...I can't imagine having two little ones at the same time...so excited for you guys and can't wait to watch them grow like weeds...have a GREAT CHRISTMAS!!!!
ReplyDeleteOk I just love that picture. Jordyn is such a pretty little girl and her two sleeping brothers look so peaceful. Having twins is a breeze, right? Haha! You have a beautiful family. Merry Christmas!
ReplyDelete