3.04.2011

52 Organization Projects Week 7

Again I have no finished projects to show (I know double gasps). I have done some organizing this week, I just haven't finished anything. Life (and the scale of the projects) have gotten in the way this week. The Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo are going on and we've been enjoy them as much as possible. We went to the BBQ Cook-off last Saturday and enjoyed some good food and a few carnival rides & games and then we went to the livestock show on Tuesday and had plans to go again last night, but the boys had a rough day yesterday so we stayed home, but are going again after J gets out of school on Monday. Between all that playing and my normal cleaning I have found a little time to do some organizing, but since we're trying to get ready for a yard sale I've got some big projects ahead of me and they're all intertwined. I can't organize the storage room until I get the craft closest gone through since a lot of stuff on the desk in the storage room (which we want to sell) is craft stuff and in order to finish the storage room I need to empty off the metal shelving unit in the garage because we'll be moving that so Erik can build shelves in the garage, to make room for the new garage shelves, we need to move the gardening/yard stuff back to the shed, but that needs to be cleaned out to make room . . . etc. (I think you get the picture). The craft closet is almost finished so is the outside shed so we should make a little more progress this week, if we can find the time between playing and getting the house cleaned because I'll be out of commission the following week (it's for a good purpose). Then it will be decluttering central until our yard sale (hopefully the 2nd weekend in April).

No comments:

Post a Comment