8.11.2011

Erik's Projects

While I was busy with my projects Erik was busy with his own.  His first task was to clean out the dryer vent.  The lint catch was full of gunk (the outlet on the side of the house had gotten blocked by something) and his shop vac hose was too large to fit so he duck taped a piece of garden hose to it and was able to fix the problem.



His next task was to build me a coffee table.  We have a great system worked out.  I tell him what furniture I would like/need for the house and he gets to buy the necessary tools to build it.  This time he had a couple of good helpers.  (C in green W in blue)



Here is the finished product (don't mind the mess in the background or the random arm on the bottom shelf).
Here's another picture (with the mess but without the arm).

No comments:

Post a Comment