For J's 4th birthday we let her have a party with just her friends. Since my birthday is only a couple days before hers we usually have a joint party. J decided that this year she wanted to have a princess party so I made these wand invitations for all of her friends from church, they told each princess to come "dressed for the occasion".
I did however, have time to put together these goodies bags with with home made gift tags. I thought they turned out really cute and was quite proud of myself.
Here are all of the princesses in their royal attire.
As the guests arrived they got to go to the back patio and color a princess themed picture. Once everyone was there they learned how to be a true princess by learning balance (walking with a bean bag on their head), how to dance (to princess music of course), and they all got to pose for a princess picture (which I will get to the parents one of these days).

Then it was time for cake. J enjoyed having everyone sing to her and getting to blow out her candles.
After the princesses got done with their treats they went outside and played until they got too hot and then they came in to watch a movie (the smurfs - go figure) until their royal carriages came to take them home. J had so much fun that she's already planning next years party.





No comments:
Post a Comment