skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Since December tends to be a busy month anyway, we kept the projects/crafts to a minimum this month. In fact, we only did one. We bought some wood light switch plates from the local home improvement store. We then filled one of the screw holes with putty, primed them white and then let J go to town with her paints. Inside each plate we glued one of the kids' Christmas pictures and put a ribbon through the remaining hole to make Christmas ornaments for part of the Grandparents' Christmas presents. 
I also got a set for myself which I spray painted a barn red color to match our tree/home decor. I also wrote the kid's names on the bottom of each of my ornaments.
What a BRILLIANT craft idea! If I am still in nursery at the end of the year I am going to have to remember this one! CUTE!
ReplyDelete