12.31.2011

Random Dec.

W likes to wear things on his head, whether it be hats, his sisters undies, or head bands.

The boys are learning to feed themselves with a spoon. How do you think W is doing? (I think the saying on the bib is very fitting here)


Here is how I entertain the kiddos while I get ready for church on days that Erik has to work - apple juice and a cartoon.



We stopped by Barnes and Noble to get a couple of books for J to give her school teachers for Christmas and they just happened to be having story time so we stopped and listened.


They were also passing out candy canes so the boys enjoyed a treat with their story.



The kids got to see Santa at our ward Christmas party. It was themed a night in Bethlehem and the kids put on a production of the nativity. J was a sheep (thus the all black), somehow I didn't end up with any pictures of her in full costume, I'll have to see if I can find one.


Here are the boys, W (in white) isn't sure what to think of Santa and C (in grey) is fascinated with his gloves.


I'd put a package of graham crackers on the table in the hallway because I was going to take it out to the diaper bag. Later when I went to get it again, it looked like this. The boys had gotten to it and decided that they wanted some crackers so they started to chew the package open.



Here is J being. . . well, she's being J.




I was going through the shoe basket looking for a pair of shoes and found all of this instead. Looks like we have some pack rats on our hands.



Here are the boys enjoying some crackers and their pretty necklaces. (W has the firetruck on his shirt and C has the monkey)



Last spring we planted cilantro in our garden, when the summer heat came it quickly went to seed. Now that it has started to cool down, we have cilantro growing not only in the garden but all over the grass as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment