Oh, yucky! I'm so sorry you're going to be dealing with this. Now I can say that it's no fun. :) Good luck and please let us know if you need anything!
If you guys need to come here you can- I haven't forgotten how sweet it was that you offered to shelter us. I would gladly offer you the same in a heartbeat. Like Becky said, let us know if you need anything! My number is the New Orleans area code + 512 and my name. Stay safe you guys!
I greatly appreciate the offers for shelter from the storm. As of right now, the local authorities (and Erik agrees) say that for our area we are safest if we shelter in place. Erik is going to check the storm again when he gets home and if it gets any stronger (right now its only supposed to hit us at a 2) then Jordyn and I will most likely be headed out. Erik, unfortunately has to stay here in Houston to help out the police department. I promise to keep everyone informed on our status, and again, thank you so much for the offers of help!
I thought about you late last night. We are likely to get some rain here, but you are more than welcome to head to our house. Shelby would L-O-V-E playing with Jordyn. Also, Sunday is stake conference, and Elder Bednar is speaking, so you would get a bonus!
Oh, yucky! I'm so sorry you're going to be dealing with this. Now I can say that it's no fun. :) Good luck and please let us know if you need anything!
ReplyDeleteIf you guys need to come here you can- I haven't forgotten how sweet it was that you offered to shelter us. I would gladly offer you the same in a heartbeat. Like Becky said, let us know if you need anything! My number is the New Orleans area code + 512 and my name. Stay safe you guys!
ReplyDeleteI greatly appreciate the offers for shelter from the storm. As of right now, the local authorities (and Erik agrees) say that for our area we are safest if we shelter in place. Erik is going to check the storm again when he gets home and if it gets any stronger (right now its only supposed to hit us at a 2) then Jordyn and I will most likely be headed out. Erik, unfortunately has to stay here in Houston to help out the police department. I promise to keep everyone informed on our status, and again, thank you so much for the offers of help!
ReplyDeleteI thought about you late last night. We are likely to get some rain here, but you are more than welcome to head to our house. Shelby would L-O-V-E playing with Jordyn. Also, Sunday is stake conference, and Elder Bednar is speaking, so you would get a bonus!
ReplyDelete