3.30.2009

Choices

We're looking for something fun for Jordyn to play with outside and I've found two things that I think she would enjoy. I'm not sure which to get, what do you guys think? The first is this cute playhouse, locally built (and delivered right to our yard)
or we have the fun outdoor climber (shipped to our door for free and then Erik gets to assemble).

*they're the exact same price, and no, we can't get both (though I would love to)

2 comments:

  1. That is a tough one. Troy votes for the plastic set since he says "You almost have to go with the slide- kids love to slide."

    I'm torn because the wooden playhouse is something that she can use for several years and not grow out of {since she'll get too big for some of the activities on the other one}. Plus you could paint it {if you wanted to} and make it her own by planting her little flowers outside her window :-)

    BUT, I do think there is more stuff to do on the plastic one.

    I'm thinking I have to agree with Troy because when she does eventually outgrow it, then you can look into what would interest her next. Maybe Erik can build her a tree house in a few years {after he's gotten over the trauma of building the deck!}

    Good luck- she will love it no matter which one you pick!

    ReplyDelete