5.11.2009

Excuses

So, here is my list of excuses as to why I haven't been the best at updating my blog (you might want to sit down and get comfortable because the list is kind of long). For starters, I have been working on these in all my spare time. My goal for May was to get ALL of them completed, but that doesn't look like it's going to happen since Jordyn and I are taking a rendezvous to Utah for a week (and I have about 30 more to complete). We're trying to find a new home for because is developing allergies (don't you just love the WILD hair?). The cat is not the only thing she's had a reaction to, apparently mosquitoes aren't her friend either. Speaking of I've been keeping her busy because has been working long hours and she tends to be his shadow. For fun, we've played with these, and read this so many times that I have it memorized. We helped Daddy build this to help keep all the toys organized. And last but certainly not least, we've been enjoying these from our garden. So farewell until we return from Utah in a couple of weeks!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Amy, I have a random question. Was that care a lot heart and car yours as a child? I had one growing up and it was my favorite toy. My mom didn't save it and I have been looking all over for one. Little Jordyn is so lucky to have one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cloud car and care-a-lot heart were not mine, they were found on ebay. I wish you luck on your search. It is a fun toy and has quickly become one of Jordyns favorites.

    ReplyDelete