6.30.2009

I've Been Busy

Recently I made a list of goals, things I'd like to accomplish, things to help keep me busy during Jordyn's naps and to give me something to do while waiting for Erik to get home. For the month of June, my goal was to make Jordyn a blanket, a bedspread for her new big girl bed (not yet purchased, we're getting a great deal on one from a friend of a friend. We just have to wait until they get their replacement furniture, most likely the end of July). I did a sudoku quilt (yes, just like the puzzles, you have 9 different fabrics and cut 9 squares of each and piece them together as you would do a puzzle). I happened to have a few extra squares so I made two square pillows and then another coordinating pillow as well. Here's the finished pillows. The quilt has been sent to my mom so she can quilt it for me (and I forgot to get a picture before I mailed it, but I'll post one as soon as I get it back). Jordyn just LOVES her big girl pillows, and is very excited to get a big girl bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment