6.25.2009

Making Cupcakes


Yes, we make a lot of things at our house, it's one of Jordyn's favorite things to do. She's always wanting to make pancakes, cup cakes, juice (smoothies), or her favorite it to help daddy make kool-aid (because she's helping daddy). So the other day, we made chocolate cup cakes (we never make cakes at our house, only cup cakes because my strange husband wont eat cake, but he'll eat several cup cakes a day; go figure?!). Jordyn enjoys helping pour the water and oil into the batter, and stirring the ingredients together, but her favorite part is cleaning the beaters when I'm done (another silly tidbit about my family. Jordyn LOVES eating the batter off the beaters, but she won't eat the cup cakes once they're cooked). Also, Jordyn has to have BOTH beaters, I asked her to share one with her Daddy and I got this look. . . Then she quickly decided that wasn't the right thing to do and she offered me one.

1 comment:

  1. Jordyn has the prettiest eyes and hair! In the first picture, she looks just like Scarlett O'Hara! She is so cute and expressive...love her!

    ReplyDelete