1.17.2010

Jordyn


Jordy Pordy Puddin' and Pie
Kissed the Boys and Made them Cry
When the Girls Came Out to Play,
Jordy Pordy Ran Way!
Jordyn LOVES hearing her personalized nursery rhyme. Today, I was thinking of how grateful I am for my little munchkin. I LOVE it that she likes to snuggle and that when she's tired or not feeling well she likes to curl up on my chest (she doesn't fit very well, but she tries). I think it's funny that she tries to "wipe away" kisses just so she can get more. I enjoy listening/watching her play and frequently hear her singing "I Am a Child of God" (she knows the entire 1st vs). I just LOVE this little girl!!
p.s. in the picture above, she took her toys off the shelf and tried to hide from Grandma & I. When I found her she said, "look Mom, I'm a toy!"

2 comments: