My jacuzzi tub: I enjoy hoping in here and relaxing after J goes to bed and before E gets home. This is where I read over my lesson for Sunday (E & I are Sunday School teachers for the 14/15 yr olds at church) and read the ensign. It helps me to relax and gives me a quiet spot to be able to ponder the messages I'm reading.

Skype: I LOVE that this program allows J to get to know my family better. We are able to visit with my parents and all of my siblings via this program. It also allowed my parents to be able to watch J tear into her Christmas presents last year since they weren't able to come to Houston. It also allows me to visit with my family and keep those family bonds strong.





We are thankful for Skype too! Speaking of which...we need to talk soon, we miss you!
ReplyDeleteI have skype now too so we should plan a time that we can all get on and talk! I miss you all so much! :)
ReplyDelete