12.31.2009
Saying Good-bye to 2009
As I sit here with only a few minutes left of the year, the first thought that comes to my mind is, how pathetic am I to be sitting her updating my blog on New Year's Eve, but what else am I supposed to do when I have a sleeping little one and a working husband? I also look back over the past year. We definitely have had our ups and downs this year, a lot of changes and a lot of growing. I hope this next year we can continue to grow and find joy in the things around us, but I also hope that we have some time to breathe and just enjoy life before we have to start jumping hurdles again (or at least big hurdles). I have to admit, I've had one of the hardest years of my life, and while I probably haven't learned as much as I should have from my trials, I didn't walk away empty handed. And this handful of knowledge that I've gained comes a few resolutions for the upcoming year. I'm going to focus more on the family and making lasting memories with them now. I'm going to show more gratitude for my blessings and all the beautiful things around me. I'm going to be more patient with my family, and especially with myself. Lastly (but definitely not the least) I'm going to strive harder at keeping the commandments that Heavenly Father has given, pay more attention to the basics (scripture study, prayer, FHE, going to the temple, etc.). I hope that the new year finds you all Healthy and Happy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment