
After a several long weeks, we are finally settled into our new home. Its been a very trying (stressful) time for our family, but we have made it through (for the most part, Jordyn is having a difficult time adjusting. She keeps saying she wants to go back to the old house.) Now that the dust has settled I hope to be able to start the long process of catching up on all that has been going on in the past few months (lucky me!). I hope that everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving and is enjoying the spirit of this Christmas Season!





What a beautiful new house! I'm sure Jordyn will make friends in no time and will love this house just as much!
ReplyDeleteI love your new house! We miss you! I hope things are getting better for you. Love you!
ReplyDeleteI am soooo jealous...I love the house...can't wait to hear all the catch up on life and see more pictures...
ReplyDelete