We're finally to the main event of our trip to Utah. The reason we went (and stayed so long) was because my little brother FINALLY got a girl to stick around long enough to put a ring on her finger. We're so glad that she did,

we LOVE Aunt Karen (she's Jordyn's favorite).
Jordyn loves her aunt Karen so much that she wouldn't leave her side at the wedding. It was difficult for their photographer to get pictures of just the two of them.
They got hitched on August 15th in the Denver, Colorado temple. It was a beautiful ceremony and I was so glad that we could make it and I'm glad that Heather & Toni put up with Jordyn while Erik and I went to the temple with the happy couple.
The bride looked beautiful and somehow, Colt even managed to look handsome. A week after the wedding they had a reception in Hurricane for all of their friends and family that couldn't make the drive to Colorado. 

12.14.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment