My mother's birthday was in November. It was during the most stressful time of our move and I even forgot to call her on that day (fortunately she's a very loving, very forgiving mother and understood when I called her the following morning). I just want to dedicate this post to my mother dearest. She is WONDERFUL. She give so much of herself to help those around her, even though she's the one that should be taken care of. She has some health issues that cause her a lot of pain, but I rarely hear her complain and she's always willing to help others even when she's not feeling the best. Not only is she was GREAT mom, she's a FABULOUS Grandma. She's got 3 granddaughters and a grandson that absolutely love her (in fact her eldest grandchild is frequently asking if she can live with grandma). My mom is also very talented. She can sew anything/everything. She is a great cook and an amazing artist. I love my mama very much and wish I could see her more often. I'm so excited that she's coming to visit us after the New Year, we can't wait to see her!
12.17.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Amy, thank you so much for the sweet things you have written. I dont know how true they are, but it's nice to have your kids think you're ok. I have to say you're a pretty good daughter & I wish you were closer so I could spend more time with you & spoil that daughter of yours. I can't wait to visit. Love you.
ReplyDelete