1.21.2010
Off to a Great Start
This year has kicked off with a great start. So far this year, Jordyn got her finger bit by a horse, I've had a head cold, both Jordyn & Erik have had food poisoning (on separate occasions), our dishwasher has started leaking and now we have a water leak in our foundation. Happy New Year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Oh no! I know how stressful it all can be- we had a broken heater and frozen pipes all in one weekend. It seems like everything happens all at once, huh? Hopefully you have gotten everything bad out of the way so that nothing but good things will happen the rest of the year! Keep your head up!
ReplyDeleteThat doesn't sound fun! I'm so sorry! I hope you all feel better and that things start looking up. We love you.
ReplyDeleteThat's terrible! I sure hope things look up soon!
ReplyDelete