3.15.2010

Easter Pictures

These were taken today so I'm still editing them. We hope to get some more later this week when there are more blue bonnets out, but until then I hope you enjoy our little cowgirl!













7 comments:

  1. She's so cute! And she's getting so big!!! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! We can't wait to see you guys soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so cute Amy, where do you go to take those pictures?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pictures are taken down by Memorial Park. Erik works in that area so he's been scouting out areas where the flowers are starting to bloom. Unfortunately there weren't many bluebonnets yet, they should be in full bloom next week, but we'll miss them because we'll be out of town!

    ReplyDelete
  5. super cute! i love the one that shes showing off her boots!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful daughter you have! Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is so cute! I love the one in her cowboy hat. I would love a copy of that one to put on the book self. Love you guys & i can hardly wait until you get here.

    ReplyDelete