6.26.2010

Fire Station Fun

At the end of May (I know I'm really behind on these posts) a friend of ours scheduled a trip to the local fire station to see the fire trucks. This event was scheduled on the birthday of one of our friends that would be at the fire station with us so we decided to make cupcakes for all to share. J loves to help me clean the bowl when I'm done, she also does a pretty good job of making sure there's none of the batter gets wasted. The firemen were nice and gave everyone fireman hats, even Daddy got one! After showing of their new hats, it was time to check out the fire trucks. Everyone was looking at the back, and J decided that the front of the truck was more fun so she climbed right up and sat in the drivers seat. Of course after the other kids saw this they too wanted a chance to "drive the truck". After checking out the fire trucks, everyone found a spot to sit and listen to the firemen talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment