8.09.2010

24 Weeks

We had an appointment today with our regular OB. I am 24 wks, but I measure 28 (oh joy). The boys are looking good. They are both currently head down (keep your fingers crossed that they stay that way) and have strong heart beats (Baby A 155 & Baby B 153). They are now fighting for who gets to come out first (the Baby A position), up until this point, the baby on the right has been labeled Baby A and the one on the left Baby B, but that was switched today. The left baby has moved lower than the right baby and is now in the Baby A position. [the Dr's label the babies according to which one would be born first if I was to deliver right then so while the babies don't actually switch sides, the titles of Baby A & Baby B can].

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know that, I always thought that parents picked who was baby A or B for naming purposes. I hope the boys stay that way until the end :)

    ReplyDelete