8.03.2010

Random Pictures

I was going through the pictures on Erik's camera and came across a bunch of random pictures of J so I thought I'd let you see what our funny little girl has been up to. We got her this floaty for the pool and she puts in on at home and walks over to the pool like this. Erik walked outside one day and saw J sitting in the dogs water bucket using her horse shoe pegs as oars, she has quite the imagination. Just today she decided to give herself a mud bath with her chocolate pudding. This is the result. Erik was upset that she'd wasted a perfectly good thing of pudding, all I could do is laugh. I was taking pictures of our new floors (look for them in an upcoming post) and J wanted her picture taken as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment