J gets to start preschool on the 30th so we had to do her 3yr check up a little early (needed the Dr. to fill out a physical sheet so she could start school). J is following the the trend of our chunky monkey's and weighed in at 34.8 lbs (85%) and is about 36 3/4 inches tall (48%). Everything else looked good and her Dr. said that preschool would be a great thing for her.
We also went and got her hair trimmed at a salon for the first time. Sorry, I didn't get any pictures, and no, I didn't save any of the hair. I've trimmed it myself before, but I wanted a more professional cut before she started school. Personally, I wanted to cut it to just above her shoulders, I thought it would have been cute like that with her curly hair, but Daddy is a fan of her long hair and said NO!





She is a big girl, how exciting to get a professional haircut. I only did it for Shayna 2 weeks ago since I always did it myself. She must be very excited about preschool.
ReplyDelete