9.05.2010
28 Weeks
Ok, so I'm not really 28 weeks until tomorrow, but since it's a holiday, we had my 28 wk appointment a little early. It was this past Wednesday , so we dropped J off at school and then headed out. My Dr. is only at the office nearby on Mondays, so we had to drive across town to the other office she works at, which was ok since it's by the hospital so now we know how long it will take to get to the hospital when the time comes. Anyway, to start the morning off, I got to go to the lab and drink the wonderful glucose drink that they use to test for gestational diabetes. I got to choose between the red one and the orange one (Erik found it funny that they don't have flavors for them, just colors). I chose the red one, it was slightly better than the orange one I had with J, kind of tasted like sugared down Hawaiin Punch (yummy). Then it was off to my appointment. The babies are looking good. They're both still head down. The left baby had a hr of 140 and the right baby of 138. My belly is measuring 34 weeks (so 6 weeks ahead of where I'm at). The Dr. said that they'd call me if I didn't pass the glucose test and then I'd get to go in for a longer one, so far we haven't gotten a phone call so that's good. We're keeping our fingers crossed for no phone calls this week either. Our next OB appointment is on the 13th, we'll be seeing her every 2 weeks until 32 weeks (the first of Oct) and then weekly after that. We head to the high risk Dr. on Wed and are keeping our fingers crossed that the babies are still growing at the same rate (apparently it's very common for their growth to start to differ the further along you are).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment