3.08.2011

Taking a Break

The boys have had a rough week, I have had a rough week. I'm tired and I'm irritable. Not only am I physically tired, I'm mentally, and emotionally tired. I'm tired of the rude comments, the comments disagreeing with how I am choosing to mother my children. Being tired and irritable is not a good combination for me. So I've decided to take a break from this blog- this may be a permanent break, not sure I'll be back- so I don't say anything that may hurt any ones feelings or change any ones opinions of my (when I don't feel good I can be MEAN). So to my readers (if I still have any) please be patient and realize I'm doing the best I know how.

4 comments:

  1. Just wanted you to know that I've still been reading...and I know I haven't been very good at commenting! But I have to say I know how we all need a break once in a while, so I hope you enjoy taking one. And don't feel bad about it...or anything else you are doing because you are doing an AMAZING job being a mother to those 3 beautiful children of yours. Don't let anyone else get you down because you are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are doing great as well! You have THREE little ones who are not only happy and healthy, but cute, smart, and talented!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll miss you!!! I think you are amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry to hear that you have been getting rude comments. Hope you come back from your brake :) I don't visit my friend's blog as often but when I do, I really enjoy reading them. You are my inspiration by the way, I look forward to your ideas for organizing your home. Take care and hope things get better.

    ReplyDelete