10.03.2011

30 Post Challenge Post 22

What makes you different from everyone else

  This is a tricky question because we humans are complicated beings.  It's not like I can just name one thing that makes me different from everyone else.  I'm not the only SAHM that has a master's degree (but probably one of the FEW), I'm not the only SAHM that would probably rather be working (don't get me wrong, I love my kids and I enjoy being able to spend time with them, but most days I are a struggle - but it's what I'm supposed to be doing so I do it).  I'm not the only person that enjoys cooking, photography, home decorating/improvement projects or the only one that doesn't enjoy scrap booking, doing the dishes or cleaning floors.  But I'm the ONLY one with my combination on likes and dislikes, abilities and disabilities and that is what makes me different.
and a picture of your favorite book (I love the movie too)

No comments:

Post a Comment