For Halloween this year I wanted to do a "twin" costume for the boys, but didn't want to do the usual Thing 1/Thing 2 that everyone does with their twins. I googled twin costumes and found a great idea of doing salt and pepper. We just bought the boys white and black sweats and put felt letters on them. It was amazing how many people didn't get their costumes and when we told people they were salt and pepper most people thought of the music group rather than the condiments.
Being the awesome mom that I am, I made jack-o-lantern pancakes for breakfast on Halloween. J thought it was pretty cool.

For Halloween activities we went to our ward trunk-or-treat where J won this goldfish. We put it in a gallon sized mason jar for now - Erik and J think we need to go get a LARGE fishtank for it and some more fish friends. I quickly vetoed the idea since I would be the one stuck taking care of it.
We also went on a hayride/trick-or-treating with the Smiths (the same family we went to Schlitterbaun with). It was fun, but got a little late for the kids and they started to get grumpy towards the end.
J was a butterfly for the ward trunk-or-treat and a cowgirl for the hayride . Here are our attempts to get pictures of the kids in their costumes. It's not easy to take pictures of mobile (almost) 1yr olds.







No comments:
Post a Comment