10.09.2011

30 Post Challenge Post 28

A picture of you last year and now, how have you changed since then?

I really don't want to post a picture of me from last year at this time (or one from now for that matter) so I'll just describe the differences [yes, I know that's cheating, but guess what this is my blog and I can't do what I want].  Last year at this time I was 33 weeks pregnant with twins looking (and feeling) like I was 50 weeks pregnant.  I had like 2 shirts that would cover the mass that was my belly - not even maternity clothes fit very well at this point.  Needless to say I was miserable and I still had 3 weeks to go. Now - I still don't fit into my "pre-pregnancy" clothes, mainly because my body shape has been altered [anyone who has had kids will know what I mean].  I usually wear shorts and a t-shirt and have my hair pulled back into a pony tail or braid.  I rarely wear make -up (except to church) and I barely have time to do this before the kids are screaming for attention.  In other words, my belly is greatly reduced but I still feel [and look] tired and frumpy but for different reasons so I guess not a whole lot has changed since last year.


and a picture of something you're afraid of.

Can't really take a picture of this, but I'm afraid of not being good enough.  Not living up to others [or my own] expectations.  I know I shouldn't worry about what others think and on a lot of things I don't, but there are somethings I do.  And I really don't worry about it until someone makes a negative comment and then I worry - and I worry A LOT.

I'm also afraid of snakes, heights, and speaking in public.

No comments:

Post a Comment