...that's what my little GIRL is made of. Don't get me wrong, Jordyn can be a girly as they get. She loves playing with her babies, and wearing pretty necklaces, but she's happiest outside playing in the mud. We've had quite a bit of rain this past week so every afternoon, if the rain has eased up a bit, Jordyn and I will go outside to enjoy some fresh air. These outings usually end with muddy clothes and a soggy diaper. Jordyn inevitably heads to the run-off water in the gutter where she walks up and down the street and looks for rocks (which she takes back to the porch for safe keeping).
8.20.2008
Frogs and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails...
...that's what my little GIRL is made of. Don't get me wrong, Jordyn can be a girly as they get. She loves playing with her babies, and wearing pretty necklaces, but she's happiest outside playing in the mud. We've had quite a bit of rain this past week so every afternoon, if the rain has eased up a bit, Jordyn and I will go outside to enjoy some fresh air. These outings usually end with muddy clothes and a soggy diaper. Jordyn inevitably heads to the run-off water in the gutter where she walks up and down the street and looks for rocks (which she takes back to the porch for safe keeping).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





I love the look of fascination in her eyes! So cute. And I love the fact that you just let her explore and play and get dirty. She will learn so much from that. What a good mom you are! (and can you believe our babies are almost ONE?!! Crazy!)
ReplyDeleteYou're a brave soul. Peyton doesn't get much exposure to the outside because the neighbors let their dogs relieve themselves at will everywhere. That and {as you know} we live on the third floor so it would be a pain to lug Peyton up the stairs after he's filthy. I can't wait to have a yard in the next few years so that he can play outdoors. I remember spending hours outside as a kid digging and climbing trees, riding bikes and going for walks. I want him to be able to experience that at some point in time but LA is definitely not conducive to that right now. She looks like she is having so much fun. The pictures with her and the frog are adorable!
ReplyDelete