Today I ran 2 miles on the treadmill (well, okay, I jogged, 2 miles, but 2 miles is 2 miles right?). Also I braved the scale again today (made sure to use the same scale at the gym that I did my weigh in on) and discovered that I'd lost 2 lbs this week! I'm glad the scale shows it because I'm definitely not feeling it and was getting a bit discouraged (I know it's only been a week, but when it comes to weight lose, I get discouraged easily, so YEAH for 2 lbs!).2.09.2009
Get Fit Update
Today I ran 2 miles on the treadmill (well, okay, I jogged, 2 miles, but 2 miles is 2 miles right?). Also I braved the scale again today (made sure to use the same scale at the gym that I did my weigh in on) and discovered that I'd lost 2 lbs this week! I'm glad the scale shows it because I'm definitely not feeling it and was getting a bit discouraged (I know it's only been a week, but when it comes to weight lose, I get discouraged easily, so YEAH for 2 lbs!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Woohoo! Awesome!
ReplyDelete2 miles! That's awesome. Keep up the good work!
ReplyDelete