2.16.2009

Get Fit Week 2


So another week has come and gone and today was the dreaded "scale day". Erik tried to talk me out of getting on the scale because I had a bit of a rough weekend. I did it anyway because I needed to know where I stood. I'd lost another 1.5 lbs (YEAH!). Also exciting news, last Friday I ran 3.2 miles. I have to admit that I had to make a pit stop at about 1.5 miles (when nature calls...) but I got right back to the running and pushed through to the finish. My goal this week is to run the 3 miles without the stop. I'd say all in all things are going pretty good. Now on to week three...

1 comment:

  1. 3 miles- that's great! You're doing better than I am... I'm lucky to make it up the stairs without being out of breath! :-) You're almost halfway to your goal for the race- keep it up!

    ReplyDelete