3.29.2009

Cookie Monster

Today, Jordyn and I made cookies to send to my little brother, Colt. After the first batch had cooled, (and Jordyn had eaten her dinner) I let her have one. Then we took some over to some of our friends (sorry Colt, I didn't think you needed 4 dozen cookies). When we got home, Jordyn thought she needed another cookie, I thought differently and wouldn't get her one. Now, Jordyn being the VERY independent, VERY stubborn child that she is decided that if I wouldn't get her a cookie, she'd get one herself. She went into the bathroom where we keep her potty chair, picked up the stool that came with it, and carried it into the kitchen (the bathroom is next to the kitchen). She then proceeded to climb atop the stool and reach up and get her a cookie.
For good measure, she grabbed Mommy one as well, then she got off the stool hand handed me the broken one (she refuses to eat broken cookies).

3 comments:

  1. Haha! At least she was nice enough to get one for you! She was probably just trying to sweeten you up so she wouldn't get in trouble! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's one smart cookie! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What ever I need as many cookies as I can get :P

    ReplyDelete